PurseLove: Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody

Monday, September 28, 2015


Welcome to part one of my new series: PurseLove. I have an unexplainable adoration for handbags dated back to my elementary school days where I made my own handbag -- seriously. Since then I've been a constant collector and admirer of handbags. I wanted to start this series for others who have the same appreciation or may be in the market and want an honest review beforehand. I should forewarn you that you may see an intolerable number of pink purses but most of the handbags I own come in different colors for those who don't share the same obsession with pink. 


This beauty started my obsession with Rebecca Minkoff. I've always been a fan of Coach, Michael Kors, and Kate Spade but I didn't hear about Rebecca Minkoff until this year. Her line is known best for the MAC purses but the Love Crossbody pictured stole my heart. I have a particular weakness for quilted patterns and gold accents. Many of her purses have quilted patterns as well. Also, don't be fooled by the title crossbody. If you're more of a shoulder bag girl, as am I, the straps unhook and can be looped to shorten the bag into a shoulder bag. 


The purse is perfect for a night-out or running errands. It dresses up any outfit instantly. I normally can fit my wallet, keys, cellphone, and a few other accessories such as a mini lotion, eyelash curler and lipstick easily. There is a pocket on the backside of the purse where I slip my iPhone 6 for easy access. There is also a zippered pocket inside. I find that it's the perfect step-up from mini-bag's where you can barely fit your keys in. 


Overall I *love* this purse. It is definitely one I will keep in my collection for a long time -- or forever. Its gorgeous but durable. I don't find myself having to baby it at all. I also haven't experienced any scratches on the leather (which is super soft might I add). I loved this bag so much that I also purchased one in a nude color that goes with every outfit. 

If you're interested in purchasing this bag, you can find them on the Rebecca Minkoff website and also at Nordstrom.  I've also spotted them at TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th, and Neiman Marcus Last Call.

Below is my first youtube video on my brand new youtube channel featuring this bag! Be sure to check it out and subscribe if you like the video. 


Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment